- For any type of device (computers, servers and mobiles)
- Email protection
- Detection and response to malicious code (EPP / EDR)
- Parental controls
- Firewall in the operating system
- Antimalware protection
- Ad blocking (anti adware)
- Lightweight agent and cloud management console
Why do I need antivirus software?
- Because, in recent times, the number of cyber-attacks suffered on a daily basis has increased exponentially. This is due to the limitless progress in technology today and the access to technology available: personal computers, mobiles, tablets, IoT devices, virtual assistants, servers...
- Because the creativity of attackers has also increased. Phishing, ransomware, spamming, malware distribution or remote desktop attacks are some of the most prevalent risks.
The data speaks for itself, don't you think?
109,126 threatsINCIBE (Instituto Nacional de Seguridad) dealt with 109,126 threats and recorded 21,946 new weaknesses (2021).
51% of companies51% of Spanish companies have been the victim of a cyberattack, with an average of 84 attacks each (Hiscox 2022).
€78,000 per companyIn Spain, the cost of cyber-attacks exceeds the global cost, which is around €78,000 per company (Hiscox 2022).
Protection, detection and response to any threat
Our antivirus solution for any type of device not only offers malicious code detection, but also provides tools that will protect you from a variety of threats:
- Malicious code detection and response system (EPP / EDR) with technology such as artificial intelligence.
- Firewall in the operating system to block ports and possible intrusions to the server.
- Zero trust which ensures the detection of 100% of the threats received.
- Machine Learning which analyses 100% of the system's processes.
- Email protection which will even scan attached files for possible threats.
- Parental controls to prevent offices or minors from accessing certain content via the web.
- Ad blocking (anti adware)
Everyone needs WorkingSafe on their devices
Both work and private computers (Windows, Linux or Mac), any type of server and iOS or Android mobile devices can be threatened. That's why you need a good device antivirus like WorkingSafe:
- Individuals: a protection system for your devices at home.
- SMEs: you will have unified management of the security of all your company's devices.
- Larger companies: you can run agents that detect unprotected network-connected computers, install the agent and apply the default settings without having to log into each computer.
Moreover, you don't need to have specific security knowledge to be able to implement our device antivirus. Just install the agent on the devices you want simply, like with any other software. By default, a security policy will be configured, which you can customise.
Frequently Asked Questions about endpoint security with WorkingSafe
Should you need additional information, there are hundreds of answers for you in our support centre.
What is endpoint security?
Our endpoint security solution, WorkingSafe, is a system that eliminates threats and prevents other connected devices from being compromised. In particular, equipment connected to company or local networks is monitored to detect and prevent all kinds of security problems. This type of new generation security has become indispensable in the IT security of companies and individuals.
Which devices can I protect with WorkingSafe?
This solution allows you to protect servers, workstations and mobile devices. All you have to ensure is that your operating system is compatible with the antivirus. WorkingSafe is based on WatchGuard Cytomic technology, which supports most popular operating systems. If you are unsure, you can consult the list at the following link: https://www.cytomic.ai/es/soporte/.
Is it necessary to install an antivirus on Android or iPhone mobiles?
There are a multitude of dangers that you can suffer from your mobile, from malicious applications, unsecured networks, phishing attacks via email or SMS… To avoid this type of malware and threats, it is necessary to install an antivirus and other security measures such as those provided by our endpoint security solution. This way, you can keep your information safe and use your devices without risk.
Do I also need an antivirus for my computer or server?
As with mobile devices, it is important to install an antivirus or protection system to prevent any malware or threat that puts your computer or server at risk. With WorkingSafe you can enjoy full protection, detection and response without having to worry about cyber-attacks damaging your terminal or hacking into your most valuable information.
Where are security policies managed from?
We provide you with a management console from which you can manage all your devices, security policies and extract reports on the incidents detected.
What do I need to know to configure it?
Configuring device protection is very simple. Once the agent is installed, an advanced security policy is applied by default. If you want to configure the security of your devices yourself, you can create your own policies and apply them to the devices of your choice.
Is there an activation fee?
No. The antivirus solution is only charged according to the number of licences contracted with the payment periodicity of your choice: monthly or yearly.
Is it a free antivirus?
Like some of our services, you can enjoy WorkingSafe free for 30 days to try it out and discover how your devices are fully protected. You can purchase it for all your devices without limit. See how endpoint security solutions fit your protection needs.
Can I change the number of licences?
Yes. You can purchase additional licences at any time to add new devices.