To ensure the security of your data you must have a backup in the cloud. Cloud Connect Backup from Arsys makes it easier for you to outsource your backups and comply with the 3-2-1 backup rule
- Make at least three copies of your data
- Store copies on two different media
- Save a copy with Arsys Cloud Connect Backup
This solution will also allow you access, where required, to establish more advanced contingency plans and thus guarantee the continuity of your business.
Outsource your copies
Follow the 3-2-1 backup rule and outsource your backups for a second copy of your data in case of disaster.
Scale the storage size of your copies according to your needs.
Availability in minutes
Fast, resilient storage so you can recover your data in minutes.
Storage in Spain
Data centres located in Spain with TIER III certification.
No unexpected bills
You only pay for the storage and machines purchased. No transfer fee.
Service for customers who have Veeam in their infrastructure.
The storage you need
With Cloud Connect Backup you select the storage size you need and scale according to your needs at any time.
Resilience and performance
Resilient storage and performance to provide low data recovery times.
Powered by Veeam, the market leader in Backup and Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) solutions.
Option to enable WAN acceleration. This feature allows the data sent over the network to be reduced using mirroring and caching techniques to optimise bandwidth.
Supports both hypervisor agents and Veeam agents for physical servers and workstations.
No hidden costs.
Pay only for the storage and number of machines you need for backups. No transfer fee or fixed term contracts.
More than 25 years of innovation in Business Internet
and Infrastructure Services
Arsys is a Spanish company with 25 years of experience in the IT sector. It specialises in the implementation of flexible and customised cloud solutions with maximum guarantees of availability, performance and security. Our goal is to drive digital transformation and provide businesses with access to the full benefits of the cloud, supported by a wide range of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Web presence solutions.
Spanish National Security Scheme
- 365 days 24 hours Because we know that your project doesn't have to wait, our experts are always available to help you.
- In-house Call Center in Spain More than 400 people, passionate about technology and with continuous training, dedicated exclusively to solve your doubts and queries.
- Continuous training We work hard to keep our agents informed of the latest technology to provide you with the highest quality in our responses.