TRANSFER YOUR DOMAIN TO ARSYS
And get your first renewall for free.
MORE THAN 10 MILLION DOMAINS REGISTERED WITH ARSYS
Enjoy a presentation page on which you can include your details and a welcome message.
Your domains will be renewed automatically so that you never lose them.
Using your personal and intuitive Control Panel you can easily manage the DNS of your domain.
All the processes
are complication-free. Experts who are available to you 24x7 and who take care of everything.
The domain status must be unblocked (ACTIVE status).
The domain must be unblocked for transfers to allow Arsys to make the request.
The domain information mustn't be hidden.
The registrar details must be available and not ID protected (Private Whois) so that they can be consulted in the search.
The Email of the account holder and administrative contact of the domain must be valid.
To be able to make the transfer, we have to contact the persons responsible for the domain so that they can approve the transaction.
You must have the authorisation code, EPP code or Auth Code (except .es).
The Auth Code is a password assigned by the registrar as a security measure to approve a domain transfer.
NEAR YOU. ALWAYS
Data centers in Spain
Ensure compliance with Spanish regulations concerning the protection of data of a personal nature and the measures required by the PDPL. Here at Arsys we guarantee that your data will never leave Spain.
Our Own Call Center in Spain
More than 300 people, passionate about technology and trained continuously, dedicated exclusively to solving your problems and answering your queries.
365 days a year, 24 hours a day
You can contact us in the way which best adapts to your needs: telephone, chat, the Client Area, email or Twitter.
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY
We are here to help if you have any questions
If you need additional information, there are hundreds of answers for you in our help center.
- What are the requirements for a transfer?
- The domain should be yours. In order to prove it, you need to have the authorisation code, EPP code or Auth Code (except for .es). </ li>
- The domain status must be unblocked (ACTIVE status). </ li>
- The domain information mustn't be hidden.</ li>
- The email of the account holder and administrative contact of the domain must be valid.</ li>
- The domain can not be expired.
- </ ul>
- What can I do if my provider appears as the administrative contact but rejects the transfer?
If you have requested a change of registrar and are being rejected by the administrative or technical contact email address or by your provider, you should contact your provider or the company with which you bought the domain registration.
If you are still having problems with your provider, you can contact the registrar entity to reclaim control of the domain.
- What happens if the domain I want has expired?
When the domain registration has expired and it attains the "Registrar Hold " status, it will no longer be possible to transfer it. It must be renewed with its current provider before you are able to request the transfer. Therefore, we recommend that you do not wait for the expiration date of the domain to transfer it to Arsys.
- What happens if the domain I want is taken?
Si el dominio que buscabas está ocupado y tú no eres el titular, puedes:
- •Look for a new domain which is available and which suits your interests. Try variants of your original idea, either in the root (shopgomez.com in place of gomezshop.com) or in the extensions (gomez.shop in place of gomezshop.com, etc.)
- Try to buy the domain you like from the current owner.
- •If you think that the domain belongs to you because its current use violates your trade mark rights, you can try seeking legal advice.
- How can I know who has registered the domain that I am interested in?
To find out the details used to register a domain, run a search at arsys and consult the Whois icon to get more information. The "Registrant " is the account holder of the domain and to all intents and purposes the owner of the domain. It is usual for the details of the "Administrative Contact " to be those of the person who manages the domain or otherwise the same as those of the account holder.
- What is a change of registrar or domain transfer?
A domain transfer consists of the change of the registrar entity responsible for the management and maintenance of the domain.
- Is it necessary to modify the holder or the DNS of the domain?
A change in the registrar is not the modification of the domain owner and does not necessarily involve the alteration of its DNS to host it on another server.
- How does the transfer affect the operability of my domain?
Once the domain has been transferred to Arsys, we will modify the DNS servers, unless you indicate otherwise in the contracting process. This change of DNS will suppose that, within 48 hours following the confirmation of transfer, the hosting product associated with your domain (website, email, etc.) will cease to be operational on the former server and will start to be visible on the entire Net from the Arsys servers, depending on the product you purchased. Before changing the registrar, you can upload any files you want to the web space you purchased from Arsys.
- Can I request a domain transfer if the administrative contact email is invalid?
If it is a generic domain (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz), or a .cat, .eu, .be, .mobi, .name, .tv, .cc or .ws domain, you can request the transfer. This is because these domains require the express authorisation from the domain owner, either by email or in writing and the confirmation email sent to the administrative contact in the case of generic, .cat, .mobi and .name domains does not require express authorisation. If it is a .es, .com.es, .nom.es or .org.es domain, you cannot request a transfer because express authorisation is required from the administrative contact's email for the transfer process to be successfully completed.
- How is a domain transfer billed?
You choose the form of payment which best adapts to your needs: bank transfer (which means we will also require an account number to which we will automatically charge any future renewal invoices) or credit card (which will also be used for renewals). Remember that you can change from one form of payment to another in your Client Area whenever you like. Domains are billed on a yearly basis
And also available
All of the power and flexibility of the Cloud to make room for any kind of project and pay for only what you use.Read more about Cloud Next ...
Now the most popular manager, WordPress, on Arsys' web hosting.Learn more about WordPress Hosting
The best hosting on the retail market. With the best services for you and your clients. If you win, we win.Read more about Reseller Hosting...