Arsys, in compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), makes clients' identifying data available to them.
- Business name: Arsys Internet S.L.U.
- Registered Office: C/ Madre de Dios nº 21, 26004, Logroño (La Rioja) Spain
- Telephone: +34 941 620 100
- Tax ID: B-85294916
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +34 941 204 793
Commercial registry inscription details: Arsys Internet, S.L.U., Sole Proprietorship Limited Liability Company, registered in the Commercial Registry of La Rioja, in Volume 681, Page 119, Page LO-12326.
Details pertaining to the prior administrative authorisation for the development of business activities: Operator inscribed in the Registry of Network and Electronic Communication Services Operators of the Commission for the Telecommunications Market (CMT), as an owner authorised for the exploitation of a fixed public electronic communications network (01/10/2008), for the delivery of electronic communications service of an Internet access provider (30/03/2011) and for the delivery of the service of local area network interconnection (10/11/2011).
AENOR eCommerce certificate
AENOR eCommerce Certificate guarantees that Arsys adheres to the eCommerce Code of Good Practices in their processes, relationship with clients, contracting and extrajudicial conflict resolution.
International Certification 27001
Arsys' Certification Information Security Management System, the most rigorous international certification for efficacy and security in data management.
Quality Certificate UNE-EN ISO 9001
UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality certificate on Quality Management Systems, endorses work procedures with clients and providers and the lines of development of new products and services.
Certificate of Conformity with the Spanish National Security Scheme
Certificate of Conformity with the National Security Scheme on the information systems and related services has been audited and found to comply with the requirements of Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8 January, regulating the National Security Scheme in the field of e-Government.
ISO 50001 Certificate
This ISO 50001 Certificate is an international standard developed by ISO that aims to maintain and improve an energy management system in an organization. This standard aims to enable organizations to continuously improve efficiency, energy-related costs and greenhouse gas emissions.
Tier III Certification
Our data center in Logroño has a Tier III Certification from Uptime Institute, an independent North American institution whose globally recognised standards and Tier certifications are seals of quality that guarantee the reliability and overall performance of data centres. A data center with this certification guarantees 99.982% availability, meaning that, in the event of an incident, a service drop can only last for a maximum of 1.5 hours.
SAP Certified in Cloud and Infraestructure Operations
We are part of the "SAP outsourcing operations partner" program with the "SAP Certified in Cloud and Infrastructure Operations" certificate, which certifies our ability to provide infrastructure services for SAP applications through the Arsys cloud platform designed to simplify and accelerate any SAP HANA deployment.
ISO 14001:2015 certification
ISO 14001:2015 stipulates how to achieve optimal results in environmental management in order to improve environmental performance in a way that contributes optimally to environmental sustainability.
Policies and Legal Conditions
Arsys, in conformance with the current legislation, provides you with the Personal Data Protection Policy that is applicable to the provision of its services, as well as the Cookies Policy and Use of its web page:
Arsys wants you to be properly informed and offers you the General Conditions that regulate its provision of services:
- Domains & SSL
- Hosting and email
- Servers & Cloud
- More services
In this section, you can view the conditions of all of our current offers:
- Adobe for Arsys customers offer
- Free domain offer
- 50% discount on Cloudwebs and Dedicated Cloudwebs
- 3 months free in Webmaker or E-commerce
- Promotion 30 days free in Cloud Pro or Cloud Advanced
- 50% discount on Locate your Business
- Promotion "30 days free in VPS Server"
- “Management of electronic notifications with DEH Online”
- Promotion “3 months free 10 GB Mail Backup”
- Promotion “3 months free 5 GB Web Backup”
- Promotion "30 days free in License Endpoint by WatchGuard of WorkingSafe"
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a generic domain name
- ".es" domains name assigment regulations
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .eu domain name
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .cat domain name
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .fr domain name
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .mx domain name
- New gtlds domain registries
- Renewal and Management of generic domain name policy
- Uniform policy for generic domain names dispute resolution
- Rules of the Uniform policy for generic domain names dispute resolution
- Rules for dispute resolution regarding .eu domains (RAC)
- Additional RAC rules of the Court of Arbitration regarding .eu Domains
- Rules of the Uniform policy for .es domain names dispute resolution
- Rules for .mx domain names dispute resolution
- Rules for .fr domain names dispute resolution
- Abuse Policy