Arsys, in compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), makes clients' identifying data available to them.
- Business name: Arsys Internet S.L.U.
- Registered Office: C/ Madre de Dios nº 21, 26004, Logroño (La Rioja) Spain
- Telephone: 902 115 530, +34 941 620 100
- Tax ID: B-85294916
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +34 941 204 793
- Commercial registry inscription details: Arsys Internet, S.L.U., Limited Liability Company established in Madrid in 2007, by Public Deed number 1.717, in the presence of Notary Mr. Ignacio Martínez-Echevarría y Ortega, of the Ilustre Colegio de Madrid, registered in the Commercial Registry of La Rioja, in Volume 775, Book 0, Page 29, Section 8, Page LO-12326.
- Details pertaining to the prior administrative authorisation for the development of business activities: Operator inscribed in the Registry of Network and Electronic Communication Services Operators of the Commission for the Telecommunications Market (CMT), as an owner authorised for the exploitation of a fixed public electronic communications network (01/10/2008), for the delivery of electronic communications service of an Internet access provider (30/03/2011) and for the delivery of the service of local area network interconnection (10/11/2011).
Policies and Legal Conditions
- General conditions
Arsys wants you to be properly informed and offers you the General Conditions that regulate its provision of services:
- Distribution Conditions
Arsys provides you with the conditions applicable to the Distributor Program:
- Current Offers
In this section, you can view the conditions of all of our current offers:
- Adobe for Arsys customers offer
- Free domain offer
- 50% discount on Cloudwebs and Dedicated Cloudwebs
- Hosting, webmaker and E-commerce
- 30 days free in Cloud Builder Next (virtual and / or dedicated servers) and Managed Cloud Hosting
- “Mobileweb” offer
- 50% discount on Locate your Business
- 50% discount on VPS Server
- “Management of electronic notifications with DEH Online”
- Holder's obligations
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a generic domain name
- ".es" domains name assigment regulations
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .eu domain name
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .cat domain name
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .mx domain name
- Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of a .fr domain name
- New gtlds domain registries
- Renewal and Management of generic domain name policy
- Dispute resolution
- Uniform policy for generic domain names dispute resolution
- Rules of the Uniform policy for generic domain names dispute resolution
- Rules for dispute resolution regarding .eu domains (RAC)
- Additional RAC rules of the Court of Arbitration regarding .eu Domains
- Rules of the Uniform policy for .es domain names dispute resolution
- Rules for .mx domain names dispute resolution
- Rules for .fr domain names dispute resolution
AENOR eCommerce certificate
AENOR eCommerce Certificate guarantees that Arsys adheres to the eCommerce Code of Good Practices in their processes, relationship with clients, contracting and extrajudicial conflict resolution.
International Certification 27001
Arsys' Certification Information Security Management System, the most rigorous international certification for efficacy and security in data management.
Quality Certificate UNE-EN ISO 9001
UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality certificate on Quality Management Systems, endorses work procedures with clients and providers and the lines of development of new products and services.
Certificate of Conformity with the Spanish National Security Scheme
Certificate of Conformity with the National Security Scheme on the information systems and related services has been audited and found to comply with the requirements of Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8 January, regulating the National Security Scheme in the field of e-Government.