Arsys hereby sets out its Policy regarding the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with that which is outlined in article 22.2 of Society, Information and E-commerce Services Law 34/2002, dated 11 July.
Cookies are stored on the users' terminal(computer or mobile device) and compile information when visiting Arsys websites (http://www.arsys.es/, https://www.arsys.net/, http://www.arsys.cat/), with the aim of improving their usability and understanding users' browser needs or habits in order to adapt to them accordingly, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of existing Arsys clients, the information gathered will be used for identification purposes when accessing the different tools that Arsys makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applied to those users who voluntarily visit Arsys websites, complete data collection forms, access tools that Arsys makes available to them in order to manage services, or use any other existing service on the website that implies the communication of information to Arsys, or access to data by Arsys in order to provide its services.
Arsys informs its web page users about cookies and makes this Policy available in order to inform them about their use and objective. Continuing to browse Arsys web pages implies that said users acknowledge and accept this policy.
Arsys uses the following types of cookies:
- Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Arsys.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party with no association to Arsys, in order to conduct statistical browsing studies for the latter's websites.
- Classified by their objective:
- Personalised or technical cookies: facilitate browsing once the session is identified, enable access to tools with restricted access, and configure the available options to the users' needs. Enable the provision of a service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis or advertising cookies: allow the number of visits to the different sections of the website to be known, the habits and tendencies of its users and, consequently, enable browsing and the service offered by Arsys to be improved (mainly, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included on the website visited by the user. Compiles data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
- Classified by their length:
- Session cookies: gather and store data while the user visits the website.
- Persistent cookies: gather and store data on the user's terminal for a varying period of time according to the objective for which they have been used.
The length of time the cookies will be stored depends on their type, and will always be the minimum necessary in order to fulfil their objective.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way that some or all cookies are disabled or blocked. Not accepting these cookies does not imply a hindrance in order to access information on Arsys websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If you wish to retract consent once cookies have already been accepted, those that are stored on the user's machine must be deleted via the different browser options.
Ways of configuring different browsers in order to carry out the actions detailed in the previous paragraphs can be found at: