Back up your PCs and/or mobile devices to the Cloud
- Acronis technology, the market leader
- Protection for any type of device
- Cloud storage and backup software included
- Full file and volume backup and restoration
- Faster and more efficient incremental copies
- Dashboard and customisedreports
- Flexibility to create your own backup policies
- Advanced security policies for your Windows
Nowadays, having backups of your PC and mobile phone is a must
Your computer and mobile devices can store documents, photos and data of great importance to you and your business. Can you imagine what would happen if you lost them?
With Cloud Backup you can keep your data safe by making automatic backups. Once you schedule them, you don't have to worry about anything and you can access your copies at any time. And if you have problems with your PC or mobile phone, you can restore all your data immediately with the click of a button.
Want to see for yourself without paying anything? It's very easy:
- Install the backup software on the devices of your choice.
- Select what you want to copy.
- Schedule and configure the backup.
See how easy it is to make backups of your PC and mobile phone
How to use Arsys Cloud Backup
Everything you can do with Cloud Backup
You will be able to make a duplicate of your system and store all your data so that you can perform a recovery disk migration through cloning and mirror imaging.
If you want to always have a copy of your data available, you can synchronise or back up your files and folders in the Cloud.
You can recover the entire system, a folder or a specific file quickly and easily. This way your information will always be accessible.
Cloud Backup Features
Protection for any environment
Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android.
Different types of backups
Backups of disks/volumes (with all the information necessary for the operating system to boot), specific files or folders.
Customisable backup scheduling
Configure the backup frequency, retention policies and backup window to suit your needs: monthly, weekly, daily, hourly or even every 10 minutes.
By default, the first backup will be a complete backup, and in subsequent backups only the files you have changed will be transmitted.
Restore data and/or entire systems in just seconds from your cloud storage.
With password and AES-256 data encryption, both in transit and in storage, to ensure compliance with current regulations.
Fast and easy
We know how important it can be to have data available or to restore a backup. That's why the Cloud Backup control panel allows for easy and scalable administration. You will be able to make the backups you need and restore them whenever and wherever you want. Finally, you will be able to track the status of your copies in terms of size, speed, etc.
You can send us an email 24/7 to get in contact with us. Or we will contact you:
Frequently Asked Questions about Cloud Backup
What can I protect with Cloud Backup?
Cloud backup allows you to back up your personal computers or work desktops running Linux, Windows and Mac from:
- Complete copy of the computer
You can also back up personal data from your mobile devices, including: photos and video, contacts, calendars and reminders.
What copying policies can I apply?
You will be able to schedule your security policies as you wish because Cloud Backup has great granularity: daily, weekly and monthly backups; you will be able to schedule the day they are launched, the backup window and different retention times.
You can retrieve your stored backups whenever you need to. In addition, you can compress the copy to make it smaller and save package space.
Is it possible to encrypt copies?
Yes. When making backups you can encrypt them with a password of your choice to store them encrypted and ensure that no one else has access to your data.
Is there a registration fee?
No, you will not be charged for the service registration.
When am I billed?
Cloud Backup is billed on a calendar month due basis. In other words, at the beginning of each month we will issue an invoice adjusted to the previous month's usage and configuration.
What billing options does Cloud Backup have?
You can choose between:
- Cloud Backup Packages. You can choose the pack size that best suits your needs. The larger the pack size, the lower the price per gigabyte. You can change the size of your pack (larger or smaller) at any time from the Client Area. In the event that the gigabytes copied during the month exceed the size of the pack you have bought, another item corresponding to the additional gigabytes will appear on the invoice. The first invoice will be proportional to the remaining period of the month.
- Pay-per-GB used in Cloud Backup. At the beginning of each month we will issue an invoice showing the gigabytes to be billed and their amount. The gigabytes to be billed will be calculated according to the arithmetic average of the number of gigabytes occupied by the Backup. For example, if in a 30-day month, over 15 days your backup uses 20 GB and the rest of the month it uses 40 GB, 30 GB will be billed at the end of the month.
Can I switch from a Cloud Backup package to pay per gigabyte used?
Of course. Whenever you want, you can switch from a Cloud Backup package to pay-per-use or the other way around.
The billing for the month will be proportional to the time each configuration has been active.
How can I pay for my Cloud Backup?
You can pay for your Cloud Backup according to the payment method you set up in your Client Area.
Do I have complete control over what I will be charged at the end of the month?
From the control panel you will be able to consult the amount already used in real time and pending invoicing for each month. You will also have access to your historical use and you will be able to set alarms to help you manage your service.
Is there a fixed term contract period?
Cloud Backup has no fixed term contract period. You can cancel the service at any time and you will only be charged for what you have used.