- Acronis technology, the market leader
- Protection for any type of device
- Cloud storage and backup software included
- Full file and volume backup and restoration
- Faster and more efficient incremental backups
- Dashboard and customisedreports
- Flexibility to create your own backup policies
- Advanced security policies for your Windows
Why do you need to make periodic backups of your servers?
Your information is a very important asset for your project. A loss of sensitive information can lead to customer dissatisfaction, periods of inactivity and even financial penalties for your business.
With Cloud Backup you will be able to carry out backups of your hosted platforms, both inside and outside of Arsys and regardless of the device: physical or virtual servers, desktops, mobile terminals, etc. and restore them wherever and whenever you want.
No fees for licenses, installations or hidden costs. You will only pay for the volume stored. Try it now for FREE. It is very quick and simple:
- Install the backup software on the computers you need to back up.
- Select the content you want to back up.
- Schedule and configure the backup.
How Cloud Backup works
How to use Arsys Cloud Backup
How to backup Arsys Cloud and Dedicated Servers
How to restore backups of Arsys Cloud and Dedicated Servers
Everything you can do with Cloud Backup
You will be able to make a duplicate of your system and store all your data so that you can perform a recovery disk migration through cloning and mirror imaging.
If you want to always have a copy of your data available, you can synchronise or back up your files and folders in the Cloud.
You can recover the entire system, a folder or a specific file quickly and easily. This way your information will always be accessible.
Cloud Backup Features
Protection for any environment
Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, virtual machines (VMWare, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo, XenServer, RHEV), etc.
Different types of backups
Backups of disks/volumes (with all the information necessary for the operating system to boot up), specific files or folders, the system status or ESXi configuration.
Customisable backup scheduling
Configure the backup frequency, retention policies and backup window to suit your needs: monthly, weekly, daily, hourly or even every 10 minutes.
By default, the first backup will be a complete backup, and in subsequent backups only the files you have changed will be transmitted.
Restore data and/or entire systems in just seconds from your cloud storage.
With password and AES-256 data encryption, both in transit and in storage, to ensure compliance with current regulations.
Fast and easy
We know how important it can be to have data available or to be able to restore a backup. That's why the Cloud Backup control panel allows for easy and scalable administration. You will be able to make the backups you need and restore them whenever and wherever you want. Finally, you will be able to track the status of your copies in terms of size, speed, etc.
You can send us an email 24/7 to get in contact with us. Or we will contact you:
Frequently Asked Questions about Cloud Backup
What can I protect with Cloud Backup?
- Physical and virtual machine disks/volumes
- Hypervisors (ESX, Hyper-v, Virtuozzo hosts)
- Mobile Devices
- SQL Server databases
- Exchange Servers
What kind of backups will Cloud Backup allow me to make?
You will be able to programme your security policies as you wish because Cloud Backup has great granularity: daily, weekly and monthly backups; you will be able to schedule the day they are launched, the backup window and different retention times.
You can retrieve your stored backups whenever you need to. If you need to, you can compress the copy to make it smaller and save package space.
Can I recover a backup from a physical machine and from a virtual machine?
Yes, migration from the physical to the virtual environment is available.
Is Cloud Backup compatible with encrypted software?
There are no limitations on the backup and recovery of data that has been encrypted with file-level encryption software.
What are the options for the availability of backup options?
This depends on:
- The environment in which the agent operates (Windows, Linux or macOS).
- The type of data being backed up (disks, files, virtual machines, application data).
- The destination of the backup (cloud storage, local or network folder).
Is there an activation fee?
No, you will not be charged for the service registration.
When am I billed?
Cloud Backup is billed on a calendar month due basis. In other words, at the beginning of each month we will issue an invoice adjusted to the previous month's usage and configuration.
What billing options does Cloud Backup have?
You can choose between:
- Cloud Backup Packages. You can choose the pack size that best suits your needs. The larger the pack size, the lower the price per gigabyte. You can change the size of your pack (larger or smaller) at any time from the Client Area. In the event that the gigabytes copied during the month exceed the size of the pack you have bought, another item corresponding to the additional gigabytes will appear on the invoice. The first invoice will be proportional to the remaining period of the month.
- Pay-per-GB used in Cloud Backup. At the beginning of each month we will issue an invoice showing the gigabytes to be billed and their amount. The gigabytes to be billed will be calculated according to the arithmetic average of the number of gigabytes occupied by the Backup. For example, if in a 30-day month, over 15 days your backup uses 20 GB and the rest of the month it uses 40 GB, 30 GB will be billed at the end of the month.
Can I switch from a Cloud Backup package to pay per gigabyte used?
Of course. Whenever you want, you can switch from a Cloud Backup package to a pay-per-use or the other way around.
The billing for the month will be proportional to the time each configuration has been active.
How can I pay for my Cloud Backup?
You can pay for your Cloud Backup according to the payment method you set up in your Client Area.
Do I have complete control over what I will be charged at the end of the month?
From the control panel you will be able to consult the amount already used in real time and pending invoicing for each month. You will also have access to your historical use and you will be able to set alarms to help you manage your service.
Is there a fixed term contract period?
Cloud Backup has no fixed term contract period. You can cancel the service at any time and you will only be charged for what you have used.