- Acronis technology, the market leader
- Storage and backup software included
- Incremental backups, quicker and more efficient
- Flexibility to create your own backup policies
WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE PERIODIC BACKUPS?
Your information is a very important asset for your project. Losing sensitive information may suppose a risk to your business, due to customer dissatisfaction, times of inactivity and even economic fines.
With Cloud Backup you can make backups of the platforms you have housed both outside and inside of Arsys, whatever the device: physical or virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, etc. and you can restore them wherever and whenever you want.
No fees for licenses, installation or hidden costs. You only pay for the volume you store. Try it now completely FREE, quickly and easily:
- Install the backup software on the computers you need to back up.
- Select the content you want to back up.
- Schedule and configure the creation of your backups.
EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO WITH CLOUD BACKUP
You can create a duplicate of your system and store all your data in order to carry out a migration of the recovery disk using cloning and mirror images.
If you want a copy of your data to be always available, you can synchronise or make a backup of your files and folders in the Cloud.
You can quickly and easily recover the entire system, or a specific folder or file. This means that your information is always accessible.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CLOUD BACKUP
Protection for any environment
Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, virtual machines (VMWare, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo, XenServer, RHEV), etc.
100% reliable and very fast
Secured backups at an aproximated rate of 500 Mbps.
Different types of backup
Backup drives/volumes (with all the information needed to boot up the operating system), specific files or folders, the system status or the configuration of an ESXi.
Customisable programming of backups
Based on the schedule and frequency you want: monthly, weekly, daily, hourly or even every 10 minutes.
By default, the first backup will be a complete backup and in the successive ones, only the files you have changed will be transferred.
Various versions so that you can choose the most suitable one for restoring your server.
Restore your data and/or full systems in just a few seconds from your cloud storage volume.
With passwords and AES-256 data encryption, both in transit and at rest, in order to guarantee compliance with current regulations.
EASY AND FAST
We know how important it is to keep data available or to restore a backup copy. That's why the Cloud Backup control panel grants you simple and scalable administration. You can make the backups you need and restore them wherever and whenever you want. Lastly, you can monitor the status of your backups in terms of size, speed, etc.
Contact us by email
You can send us an email 24/7 to get in contact with us.
Or we will contact you
We are here if you have any questions
If you need additional information, there are hundreds of answers for you in our help center.
- Is there a signup fee?
No, you will not be charged anything for signing up to the service.
- When am I billed?
Cloud Backup is billed monthly in arrears. In other words, we will issue an invoice at the start of every month, adjusting it to the usage and configuration of the previous month.
- What billing types does Cloud Backup have?
You can choose between:
- Cloud Backup Packs. You can choose the pack size that best suits your needs. The bigger the pack, the better the price per gig. You can modify your pack size (bigger or smaller) at any time through the Client Area. In the event that the number of gigs copied in a month exceeds the pack size you have bought, your invoice will show another item corresponding to those additional gigs. The first invoice will be proportional to the time remaining in that month.
- Pay-Per-GB used in Cloud Backup. At the start of every month, we will issue an invoice showing the gigs used and how much they cost. The gigs used will be calculated based on the arithmetical mean of the number of gigs occupied by the backup. For example, if in a 30 day month, your backup occupies 20 GB for 15 days and 40 GB for the rest of that month, you will be billed for 30 GB at the end of the month.
- Can I change from a Cloud Backup Pack to Pay-Per-GB?
Of course. You can change from a Cloud Backup Pack to Pay-Per-GB or vice-versa whenever you want.
That month's invoice will be proportional to the time for which each configuration was active.
- How can I pay for my Cloud Backup?
You can pay for Cloud Backup using the method of payment you establish in your Client Area.
- Do I have complete control over what I will be charged at the end of the month?
Using the Control Panel, you can consult in real time the amount that you have consumed and that is pending billing each month. You also have access to historic data about your consumption and you can configure notifications which can help you to manage the service.
- Is there a fixed term contract period?
There is no fixed-term contract period for Cloud Backup. You can cancel the service at any time and you will only be charged for what you have used.
- What can I protect with Cloud Backup?
- Drives/volumes of physical and virtual machines
- Hypervisors (ESX, Hyper-v, Virtuozzo hosts)
- Mobile devices
- SQL Server databases
- Exchange Servers
- What types of backup does Cloud Backup let me make?
You can program your security policies however you want because Cloud Backup is highly granular: daily, weekly and monthly backups; you can configure the day on which they are launched, the backup window and different retention times.
You can recover your stored backups whenever you need to. If you need it, you can activate backup compression so that it occupies less space, meaning that you save pack space.
- Can I recover a backup of a physical machine? And a virtual machine?
Yes, migration of a physical environment to a virtual one is available.
- Is Cloud Backup compatible with encrypted software?
There are no limitations as regards backups and the recovery of data which has been encrypted with encryption software at file level.
- What availability settings of the backup options are there?
This depends on:
- The environment in which the agent operates (Windows, Linux or macOS).
- The type of data that is included in the backup (drives, files, virtual machines, application data).
- The destination of the backup (storage in the cloud, in a local folder or on the web).
NEAR TO YOU. ALWAYS
Data centers in Spain
Ensure compliance with Spanish regulations concerning the protection of data of a personal nature and the measures required by the PDPL. Here at Arsys we guarantee that your data will never leave Spain.
Our Own Call Center in Spain
More than 300 people, who are passionate about technology and in continuous training, dedicated exclusively to answer your questions and queries.
365 days a year, 24 hours a day
You can contact us in the way which best adapts to your needs: telephone, chat, the Client Area, email or Twitter.
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY
Certified E-Commerce Brand
Internacional certification ISO 2700
Internacional certification ISO 9001
And also available
Now you have a tailored hosting plan to create your project in HTML, PHP, ASP...Learn more about Web Hosting...
Your web project with greater flexibility than a shared hosting plan.Read more about Virtual Servers...
You can enjoy your mail under the name of your domain. Give a professional image!Read more about Arsys Mail...