You have selected Plesk
Plesk is a commercial tool for managing your web server (dedicated, VPS, Cloud...) with a control panel that allows for vision and intuition. It is currently one of the two most used applications for this, together with Cpanel.
Without needing to use command line or very advanced features, Plesk allows us to:
- Deploy and manage websites on your server.
- Easily install applications like WordPress, Joomla!, etc.
- Manage email accounts, databases, files...
- Install and manage SSL certificates.
- View statistics and manage virtually any aspect needed to maintain one or more web pages or applications, multi-hosting, reseller and end users.
Therefore, Plesk is a very extensive tool to install it on your server and use it for developing or managing the web hosting of other customers.
NOW CHOOSE THE CONFIGURATION OF YOUR CLOUD SERVER
Some of its main features include:
- Visual server management and web hosting. This is why it is not necessary to use the terminal to create databases, copy files or deploy applications.
- Central control panel. Everything you need to manage your server, you can do from Plesk.
- Advanced task management. For example, Git for version control or image installation, or Docker for easier, safer, and faster deployment of applications on the hosting.
- Expandable with more than 100 extensions. Do you want to use Cloudflare or NodeJs? No problem. With Plesk, you can install countless extensions according to your needs.
- Customisation. You can modify the server’s administration panel to suit your needs and change the visual appearance by applying different visual themes.
- Advanced control.If you are a developer or administrator, you can fully control Plesk via SSH, with root or superuser rights.
Advantages of Plesk
Without a doubt, Plesk makes managing a web server easy, with advantages such as:
- 1 click application installation. From WordPress to Drupal, and many others, Plesk allows easy installation and automatically creates the necessary databases, pages, etc.
- Easy to use. When done visually, complications of server and application maintenance are reduced.
- Widely used. This means there is a lot of documentation available, so it’s easy to find the answers to your questions and ask for help from a large community of users.
Technical knowledge needed for managing Plesk as a user
Using Plesk to control your server is very easy.
You won't need special knowledge to create email accounts, backups or to install certificates or pages. Everything is done visually with assistants, and the learning curve is gentle.
If you use Plesk as a tool for reselling hosting and managing it, you must have a more advanced knowledge of server and web application administration.
Plesk aims to facilitate all tasks related to server management and hosting, both for advanced users and beginners. And it certainly achieves this, which is why it is one of the two leading applications.
THE BEST CLOUD PLATFORM FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS AND WEB PROJECTS
The best technology
A platform built on the most advanced technological infrastructure, with premier open-source software solutions such as Chuses OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes.
Scalability and custom resources
Once your platform has been provisioned, you can simultaneously deploy up to 90 web projects, with dynamic load balancing for coping with possible changes in demand.
Depending on the evolution of your project, you can resize your RAM, processor or hard drive according to your needs.
Savings and pay-per-use
Total control over consumption in real time and exclusive payment of actual use, without initial costs or commitments.
From a single control panel, you can manage your Cloud Server and, if your project needs it, provision and manage Dedicated Servers.
Furthermore, you can connect them to your Cloud Servers, if ever your project needs a hybrid architecture.
Review your setup: