con Data Center Designer Databases as a Service
with Data Center Designer Bases de dados como Serviço
com Data Center Designer Bases de données en tant que service
avec Data Center Designer Crea tu cuenta gratis Create your free account Crie a sua conta grátis Créez votre compte gratuit
- Database management by Arsys
- High availability cluster in minutes
- Scalable resources at any time
- PostgreSQL: free and open source
- Several nodes with different synchronisation possibilities
Features of Databases as a Service in Data Center Designer
Managed by Arsys
You can forget about the maintaining, updating and monitoring of your infrastructure. We can manage the database for you.
Scale your database resources vertically according to the needs of your project. At any time.
Based on our servers with dedicated CPU, you can have access to different performance levels for storage.
You only need to pay for the resources you use. And all the flexibility of the Cloud within your reach.
PITR backups to ensure you can restore data from the last 7 days, clusters with fault tolerance and 99.95 availability.
Deploy your database clusters in minutes from Data Center Designer, integrated with Dedicated CPU servers.
With our managed Database solution in Data Center Designer you will be able to deploy PostgreSQL. This open source database system has a great range of possible applications.
Due to its high-quality tested code, it provides a highly stable system for any type of use, from simple web applications to the most demanding production environments.
- A solution for classic relational SQL databases with transactional and static pages.
- Transaction support to ensure data consistency.
- Full ACID support (Atomicity Consistency Isolation Durability).
- Support for subselect type SQL constructions.
- Triggers: to establish integrity and consistency rules at the database server level.
- Support for Views: a set of records resulting from a query that act as a physical table to make managing easier.
- Orientation towards objects with table inheritance.
Pay-per-use ensures you only need to pay for the resources you use
With our Managed Database solution, unused space is free of charge and you only need to pay for the resources you use per month.
SSD or HDD Disk
From €0.04 /GB
Frequently Asked Questions about Databases as a Service
What is the Data Center Designer?
How do I access my control panel?
When contracting this solution, you benefit from an empty Data Center Designer control panel, allowing you to deploy your project with the specific resources it needs.
In the Customer Area, when logging in for the first time, email and password need to be configured in order to use the panel. The next time you log in, you will be able to enter directly to your Data Center Designer from dcd.arsys.es with the credentials you have provided us.
What do I need to access my database?
Managed databases are accessible through a private network from servers with dedicated CPU or cubes. During database deployment, you need to assign a network in the Data Center Designer and assign it an IP from the configured range.