Data Center Designer S3 with
Data Center Designer S3 com
Data Center Designer S3 with
Data Center Designer Crea tu cuenta gratis Create your free account Crie a sua conta grátis Créez votre compte gratuit
- Scalable to suit your needs
- Manage access permissions to your buckets and objects
- Compatible with the S3 standard
- Integrated bucket management console
- With object blocking to protect your data against ransomware
- Create replicas in other locations
S3 storage features in Data Center Designer
Native support for the S3 standard so you can use it with compatible applications.
Data Center Designer is scalable to suit the needs of your project.
Easy to use
Manage your buckets from an intuitive control panel or via REST API.
The storage infrastructure in S3 is built on high availability to ensure that your data is accessible.
Granular permissions management to share your data with other authorised users.
Protect your data against ransomware by activating WORM (write once read many) via API.
Your data is protected by the strictest privacy policies. That is why we are certified, for example, with ISO 27001.
Support in Spanish
At no extra cost, you can count on our experts to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What can you do with S3 storage?
S3 object storage is designed to offer long-term file provisioning space at an economical price. Furthermore, because of its compatibility, S3 can be used with compatible applications and use cases.
Storage for web files: videos, photos, pdf...
Backup and Archiving
Long-term storage for backup and archiving files.
Storage for large files: big data, IoT sensor data...
Pay only €5/month for the space and the transfer. No cost of requests
With S3 storage you pay only for your resource usage: space used and outgoing data transfer.
There is no charge for unused space.
500 GB Storage
1 TB Incoming transfer
Advantages of having S3 storage on your servers
S3 storage is one of the latest technological developments that facilitate and optimise the development of servers. Some of the main advantages of having them are:
- Infinite scalability of adding unlimited data indefinitely
- Cheaper costs due to horizontal scaling of storage
- More resource-optimised as it dispenses with a file hierarchy and customisable metadata
Frequently Asked Questions about S3
What is the Data Center Designer?
What is S3 storage and how does it work?
Object storage, the technology on which S3 Storage (Simple Storage Service) is based, refers to the management and manipulation when storing data called "objects" as distinct units. Our S3 Server technology also provides metadata relevant to the file in question and gives it its own personalised identifier.
How do I access my control panel?
The first time you log in to your control panel it will be empty so you can deploy your projects. In addition, you will need to set up an email and password to use the Data Center Designer from your Client Area.
In subsequent accesses, using that email and password, you will be able to log in directly to your panel through the URL dcd.arsys.es.
What is an S3 bucket?
It is a cloud storage container for objects or files stored in S3 (Simple Storage Service). Buckets are intended to meet the data delivery needs of businesses and individuals, in addition to meeting the needs for backup and storage and access to data in the cloud. All while providing scalability, data availability, security and maximum performance.
How can I manage my buckets?
You have several options for managing your object storage:
- Application integrated in the Data Center Designer, from which you can create your buckets, manage permissions and upload files up to 5GB.
- Through the S3 API or a compatible application. In the Data Center Designer you can find the credentials and access URLs to be able to use your S3 storage via REST API or with S3 compatible applications.
In the following article we explain step by step how you can access your buckets.